Spend the night under the stars
Camp at Calaway Park
Spend the night under the stars and wake up with a view of the mountains in one of our 104 sites… just a short walk away from Western Canada’s Largest Outdoor Family Amusement Park!
2020 Operating Dates:
Daily: June 29 – September 7, 2020
Store Hours: 9am-9pm*
*Subject to change without notice.
Note that tent camping sites are not being offered at this time. Campers must have access to their own washroom facilities.
|Full Service (power, water, sewer) – Pull Through||$42.00+GST|
|Full Service (power, water, sewer) – Back-In||$39.00+GST|
|2nd tent on RV site||$7.00+GST|
|Additional people (more than 6)||$2.00/person/night|
|Dumping charge (no charge if staying with us)||$10.00+GST|
|Coin operated laundry facilities||Variable|
|Wi-Fi (Code valid for 24 hours from first sign in or 1000 Bandwidth)||$4.95+GST|
Click here for a copy of the campground map.
Hours of Operation
- Check-out by 11am
- Check-in at 1pm
- Gates closed from 10pm – 6am
- Store hours are from 9am – 9pm (subject to change)
- Quiet hours are from 11pm – 6am
- A valid credit card and full contact information (address & phone number) is required to book a reservation.
- Guests must be 18+ years old to make a reservation.
- Sites are designated upon check-in. If you would like a specific site we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- We require three days notice to cancel a reservation without penalty. There will be a $5.00 service fee on all cancellations with less than 3 days notice. All cancellations on the day of arrival and no shows will be charged one night’s stay.
- Maximum length of stay is 14 days. (If staying a week, the 7th night is free!)
- Fires of any kind are not permitted. We suggest a portable BBQ to cook your food. A unit is considered a “barbecue” when it has a lid that covers the whole unit and a grill rack that flames below do not touch. Briquettes are not permitted.
- Pets are welcome. Please keep them leashed and quiet at all times and do not leave them unattended at your site. Please clean up after your pet. Day kennel services are available at Calaway Park for a small fee.
- All visitors must register at the campground office. Vehicles must not block sites or the road. All visitors must leave by 10pm.
- One large or two small pup tents per site only. One small tent is allowed on an RV site with trailer.
- Some sites are 15amp and require a converter to operate air conditioning and electric heaters.
- 24 hour security is in place at Calaway Park.
NOTE: All sewer hook-ups now require the rigid connector from your hose to our receptacles.