Thank you for choosing the Calaway RV Park and Campground! We are excited to have you stay with us. We are committed to providing a safe and fun outdoor camping experience for all of our guests, as well as for our Team Members. We will be taking necessary steps to ensure the wellbeing of everyone at the Campground. Here are a few important things to know before you book your camping stay:
- Campers cannot enter or stay at the Campground if they are experiencing symptoms including cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat that are not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition, or are otherwise required to isolate or quarantine. Please reschedule your camping stay if anyone in your party is sick.
- Face masks are required to be worn in all indoor locations. This includes the Campground General Store, as well as the Campground washrooms and laundry room.
- To meet physical distancing recommendations, only members of the same household should stay together on a campsite.
- We strongly recommend bringing alcohol-based hand sanitizer (containing at least 60% alcohol) with you. This can be used when, but not limited to, touching high touch surfaces, such as the public use water taps and dump station. Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance to the Campground Store, please use it before entering the Store.
- No early check-ins or late check-outs will be considered. We need this time to clean and disinfect camp sites and our washroom facilities.
- We strongly suggest using your own washroom facilities in your camping unit. Public washrooms will be available in a limited capacity.
- We are a no fire Campground. We suggest a portable barbecue to cook your food. A unit is considered a “barbecue” when it has a lid that covers the whole unit and a grill rack within the unit that flames below do not touch. Briquettes are not permitted.
- We ask that only one camper from your party comes into the Campground store to check in. For payment, use contactless payment (tap) when possible and avoid cash payments.
- Safety is our number one priority. We have increased our cleaning and disinfecting at the Campground. This includes the washrooms, laundry room and Campground Store. Locations may be temporarily closed to assist in our new cleaning protocols.
We cannot wait to see you and your family this summer!