- Positive attitude
- Clean and neat appearance
- Courteous, friendly and respectful
- Reliable and dependable
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and work
- Team Player
The Calaway Park Team Member Bus Service runs on all operating days to get our team members to and from work. The bus is FREE for Calaway Park team members. The Bus Service routes include stops at: Whitehorn LRT Station, Dalhousie LRT Station, Heritage LRT Station, Sandstone Terminal, 69th Street LRT Station and in the communities of Bowness and Valley Ridge.
All team members are provided with a uniform consisting of a shirt, pants, hoodie, hat and a nametag. Hair must be a natural color, neat, clean and out of your eyes. One small facial piercing is permitted. Tattoos are not permitted to be visible to our guests. Excessive make-up and jewelry is not to be worn while on duty.
Calaway Park is only operating for a limited time each season and we need team members that are available to work when we are open. Therefore, applicants with more than two weeks’ vacation or in-class summer school will not be considered for employment. Weekends are our busiest days, therefore, applicants that are not available on weekends will not be considered.
SEASONAL SUMMER POSITIONS
- Apply online now!
- Visit our administration office at Calaway Park to fill out an application form. Our office is open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- If you are interested in applying for a year-round position at Calaway Park, please submit a resume and cover letter to Human Resources where it will remain on file for six months. Please be specific about the type of position you are applying for.
Select applicants will be contacted for an interview. Interviews take place at Calaway Park and applicants must have their own transportation to the park for the interview. Professional dress is recommended. Bring your social insurance number to the interview, as successful candidates will be required to provide a valid social insurance number.