Safety is our top priority and Calaway Park is committed to keeping our Team Members safe. All Team Members hired after December 22, 2021, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have a valid exemption, in accordance with Calaway Park’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. In addition, Team Members are expected to monitor for COVID-19 symptoms and stay home when sick; practice good hygiene; clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces frequently; and wear a mask while on the Team Member bus, and in designated “Mask Required” indoor locations. Safety protocols will be updated as the pandemic evolves.
- Have a positive attitude, even in the face of challenges
- Demonstrate enthusiasm towards your job and our guests each and every day
- Be courteous, friendly, and respectful to all team members, leaders, and guests
- Have strong communication skills
- Be willing to work hard and open to learning
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to adapt quickly to changing situations and multi-task throughout each shift
- Be confident working alone and as part of a team
- Have strong guest services skills and be comfortable dealing with difficult guest situations
- Be flexible and reliable with your schedule and work assignments
- Be comfortable working outdoors in varying weather conditions
- Be honest and willing to take responsibility for your actions
- Exhibit professionalism; working within the Calaway Park Corporate Culture
The Calaway Park Team Member Bus Service runs on all operating days to get our team members to and from work. The bus is FREE for Calaway Park team members. The Bus Service routes include stops at: Whitehorn LRT Station, Dalhousie LRT Station, Heritage LRT Station, Sandstone Terminal, 69th Street LRT Station and in the communities of Bowness and Valley Ridge.
All team members are provided with a uniform consisting of a shirt, pants, hoodie, hat, name tag and face mask. Some team members are also required to wear a face shield. Hair must be a natural color, neat, clean and out of your eyes. One small facial piercing is permitted. Tattoos are not permitted to be visible to our guests. Excessive make-up and jewelry are not to be worn while on duty.
Calaway Park is only operating for a limited time each season and we need team members that are available to work when we are open. Therefore, applicants with more than two weeks’ vacation or in-class summer school will not be considered for employment. Weekends are our busiest days, therefore, applicants that are not available on weekends will not be considered.
SEASONAL SUMMER POSITIONS
- If you are interested in applying for a year-round position at Calaway Park, please submit a resume and cover letter to Human Resources where it will remain on file for six months. Please be specific about the type of position you are applying for.
Select applicants will be contacted for an interview. Interviews take place at Calaway Park and applicants must have their own transportation to the park for the interview.
If you are booked for an interview, you will be provided with additional information.