Spend the night under the stars and wake up with a view of the mountains in one of our 104 sites… just a short walk away from Western Canada’s Largest Outdoor Family Amusement Park!
2018 Operating Dates:
Weekends Only: May 18th – May 31st, 2018
Daily: June 1st – September 3rd, 2018
Store Hours: 8am-10pm (8am-12am during Calgary Stampede)
*Limited Store Operating Hours from June 4th to June 28th, 2018
(*Monday-Thursday: 10am-7pm, Friday-Sunday: 8am-10pm)
**Please click here for Calaway Park’s operating dates and times**
If you are planning your stay during the Calgary Stampede, July 6th-15th, 2018, make sure to book early!
|Full Service (power, water, sewer) – Pull Through||$41.00+GST|
|Full Service (power, water, sewer) – Back-In||$38.00+GST|
|2nd tent on RV site||$7.00+GST|
|Additional people (more than 6)||$2.00/person/night|
New for 2018! 2018 Season Pass holders can Flash Your Pass to receive 10% off their stay! Applies to nightly rack rate pricing only. No cash value, cannot be combined with any other offer, package rate or discount. Season Pass card must be shown upon check-in and name must match reservation information provided. Discount not available during the Calgary Stampede.
Click here for special packages and offers!
|Dumping charge (no charge if staying with us)||$10.00+GST|
|Coin operated laundry facilities||Variable|
|Wi-Fi (Code valid for 24 hours from first sign in or 1000 Bandwidth)||$4.95+GST|
During the Calgary Stampede there will be a shuttle available – July 6th-15th, 2018. Round trip for each person is $15.00+GST.
All of our guests receive discounted admission to Calaway Park!
Click here for a copy of the campground map.
RV Park & Campground Policies
Hours of Operation
- Check-out by 11am (10am during Stampede)
- Check-in at 1pm (12pm during Stampede)
- Gates closed from 10pm – 6am (12am during Stampede)
- Store hours are from 8am – 10pm (subject to change)
- Quiet hours are from 11pm – 6am
- A valid credit card and full contact information (address & phone number) is required to book a reservation.
- Guests must be 18+ years old to make a reservation.
- Sites are designated upon check-in. If you would like a specific site we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- We require three days notice to cancel a reservation without penalty. There will be a $5.00 service fee on all Cancellations with less than 3 days notice. All Cancellations on the day of arrival and No Shows will be charged one night’s stay.
- Maximum length of stay is 14 days. (If staying a week, the 7th night is free!)
- Fires of any kind are not permitted. We suggest a portable BBQ to cook your food. A unit is considered a “barbecue” when it has a lid that covers the whole unit and a grill rack that flames below do not touch. Briquettes are not permitted.
- Pets are welcome. Please keep them leashed and quiet at all times and do not leave them unattended at your site. Please clean up after your pet. Day kennel services are available at Calaway Park for a small fee.
- All visitors must register at the campground office. Vehicles must not block sites or the road. All visitors must leave by 10pm.
- One large or two small pup tents per site only. One small tent is allowed on an RV site with trailer.
- Some sites are 15amp and require a converter to operate air conditioning and electric heaters.
- 24 hour security is in place at Calaway Park.
NOTE: All sewer hook-ups now require the rigid connector from your hose to our receptacles.