Photo Contest Rules
WOW Photo and Story Contest Rules & Regulations
THE CALAWAY PARK PHOTO & STORY CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR GUESTS OF CALAWAY PARK. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES.
- HOW TO ENTER. The Contest begins at 8:30 AM MT on May 20th, 2017 and closes at 8:30 AM MT on October 31st, 2017 (the “Entry Period”). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. To enter, send us your image, along with a short explanation of how you captured or created it. You can burn images to a CD, and mail it to 245033 Range Road 33, Calgary Alberta, T3Z 2E9 or you may send your image to email@example.com. Images must be high resolution so it can reproduced (at least 1,600 by 1,200 pixels). Low-resolution images will be automatically disqualified. In each case, your entry must be accompanied by your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address (if available), and any other relevant information about the image.
All entries must be received no later than the end of the Entry Period. All entries become the property of Calaway Park and will not be returned. Illegible, incomplete, late or garbled Entries will be disqualified.
- WINNER SELECTION: (a) The photos and stories will be judged by Calaway Park Management. Calaway Park staff will make a decision by December 1, 2017. Winners will be contacted by telephone and/or e-mail. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be required to comply with all the Contest Rules.
- PRIZES. There will one grand prize of $200 cash for the best photo.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: (a) All entries become property of Calaway Park upon receipt and may be used for its future campaigns including but not limited to magazines or websites.
- INDEMNIFICATION BY PARTICIPANTS. By entering the Contest, the entrant agrees to forthwith defend, fully indemnify, and hold completely harmless Calaway Park and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, officers, suppliers and agents from any and all claims by third parties without limitation.
- CONDUCT: By entering this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judge, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- LAWS. These are the official Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. These Contest Rules are subject to change without notice.