- Main item
- Crispy potato chips
- Ice-cold soft drink
- Toppings and condiments
- Your group’s choice of item(s) from a list of tasty side salads
- An ice cream treat
*Side dishes are chosen per group not individuals
|Choose 1 side salad||Choose 2 side salads|
|Hot Diggity Dog package||$12.95+GST/person||$15.45+GST/person|
|Veggie Burger package||$15.95+GST/person||$18.45+GST/person|
|Chicken on the Bar-B package||$15.95+GST/person||$18.45+GST/person|
|4oz Angus Beef Burger||$15.95+GST/person||$18.45+GST/person|
* Gluten-free options available for $1.50+GST per person. GF meals must be confirmed 2 weeks prior to picnic. Ask your sales representative for more information
- Price subject to change without notice.
- Full menus are available on request.
- A minimum of 30 guests are required to host a catered picnic.
- Must be booked a minimum of three weeks in advance.
- Catering Services are available Saturdays and Sundays only.
- All menus are served buffet-style. Service time is determined by group size.
- Groups must provide guaranteed numbers of each meal package chosen 4 business days prior to the event
Want to visit the park but don’t want a catered meal? – Ask about our meal vouchers or Calaway Cash!
Don’t want a catered event at a set time? Don’t have enough people for a picnic? No problem – pre-purchase Calaway Park meal vouchers! Call for price details.
Burger – Includes one single regular beef burger, medium french fries and medium fountain drink.
Hot Dog – Includes one regular hot dog, medium french fries, and medium fountain drink.
Pizza – Includes one slice of cheese, pepperoni, or ham & pineapple pizza, a bag of chips, and medium fountain drink.
Chicken Strips and Fries – Includes four chicken strips, medium french fries and medium fountain drink.
Catered Event Policies
The following policies have been designed to ensure that your day at Calaway Park is smooth and worry-free!
- Catering Services and meal vouchers are available any day of the week.
- When you book your catered picnic at Calaway Park, we will provide one of our scenic picnic areas at no extra cost.
- All groups choosing to have a catered picnic at Calaway Park must purchase food and catering services from Calaway Park.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to confirm your reservation.
- To ensure the efficiency of your picnic, Calaway Park requires specific numbers of each meal option or voucher chosen.
- Guaranteed numbers are required a minimum of 4 working days before your picnic. Billing will be made for the guaranteed number of meals or the actual attendance, whichever is greater. In order to take advantage of the picnic facilities at Calaway Park, a minimum of 50 meal packages and 50 paid admissions is required. (There is no minimum required to purchase meal vouchers).
- All meals are served buffet style. Service time is determined by group size. Serving guidelines: 50 to 100 – 45 minutes, 101 to 150 – 1 hour, 151 to 250 – 1 ½ hours, 250 + – 2 hours or more depending on group size. Calaway Park is not responsible for those who miss their pre determined service time.
- It is your responsibility to see that your guests have their tickets prior to entering the admissions gate. Calaway Park is not responsible for guests without tickets.
- The balance of payment is required within 30 days of receipt of invoice indicating the guaranteed number of meals or actual number of meals, whichever is greater. There will be an interest charge of 3% per month on overdue accounts.