Before you purchase your online tickets, below is essential information regarding our current COVID-19 safety protocols. For more detailed information, please click here. As Alberta moves into Stage 3 of the Open for Summer Plan, our COVID-19 safety protocols will be changing. Please click here for our COVID-19 safety protocols that will be starting July 1st.
- Admission Entry Reservations are required for all Guests, including Season Pass holders and one-day ticket holders. We are so excited that many Guests want to join us this weekend. June 26th and 27th are now fully booked. We have availability on the other days between June 21st and 30th at this time. Admission Entry Reservations will no longer be required starting on July 1st.
- Guests will complete a Wellness Check prior to entering the Admissions area.
- Physical distancing will be required throughout the park, including in all queue lines.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the park.
- Face masks will be mandatory in the queue line and while riding Vortex, Wave Rider, Storm, Bumble Blast, Sky Wynder, Free Fallin’, Air Gliders, Dream Machine, Adrenaline Test Zone, Ocean Motion, Chaos, and Dodgem. For the safety of all our Guests and Team Members, no exemptions will be permitted.
- Face masks will be required in all our indoor locations, including retail stores, washrooms, and Guest Services, as well as the Twiz & Twirl maze.
- We strongly recommend face masks for your overall park visit and while riding rides.
- Ride restraints/handles/grab bars will be disinfected on a frequent basis by a specific sanitization team. High touch points such as queue line railings will also be sanitized on a regular basis.
- Guests will be encouraged to apply hand sanitizer before loading each ride.
- Games, food and retail locations will be open with increased sanitization protocols, physical distancing, and protective barriers in place.
- The Haunted Hotel, Cinemagic 3D, all Live Stage Shows, Calaway Café, and Celebration Shop will not be available in June.
- Team members will be pre-screened prior to each shift and will wear face masks. Some team members will also wear face shields dependent on their location.
- Guests cannot visit Calaway Park if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms including cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat that are not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition, or are otherwise required to isolate or quarantine. Please reschedule your visit if anyone in your party is experiencing these symptoms or is sick. If you begin to feel ill during your visit, please go to First Aid immediately.
- Food can only be shared by members of the same family. There can be no shared picnic baskets or food outside of your immediate family at the park during this time.
- Please bring a full water bottle as all water fountains will be disengaged. Bottled water will be available for purchase.
The online ticketing system works best on Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Safari web browsers.