Calaway Comic Fest for Kids
CALLING ALL SUPERHEROES!
Dress up in your best family friendly costume and visit the Artist Market to purchase unique items from local artists. Redd Skull Comics will have their very own Comic Book Store Tent. Color away at the Comic Coloring Station. Stop by the Photo Op Zone to be transported to a world far, far away. Forgot your mask? Stop by the Superhero Face Painting Center ($5 per face). It’s all about family fun! Open July 1st to 3rd from 10am to 7pm.
Included with your admission to Calaway Park. Face Painting is $5 per face. We recommend that you bring cash with you as there will be unique items in the Artist Market that you won’t see anywhere else.
July 1st to 3rd – Open 10am to 7pm
Comic Fest for Kids Event Guidelines
- Comic Fest for Kids is a family event. Please ensure your costume is appropriate for our youngest superheroes.
- No weapons are permitted at Calaway Park (including costume weaponry).
- Shoes must be worn.
- Loose items of clothing including capes and satchels may have to be removed to safely enjoy certain rides.
- Parents! You are superheroes too! Please dress up in a family friendly costume.
- Please no full face masks.