Stay & Play
Campground - About RV Park & Campground
Spend the night under the stars and wake up with a view of the mountains in one of our 104 sites... just a short walk away from Western Canada's Largest Outdoor Family Amusement Park!
Weekends Only May 15th – 18th, 2015
Daily May 22nd – September 7th, 2015
Store Hours: 8am-10pm (8am-12am during Calgary Stampede)
*Limited Store Operating Hours from May 26th to June 26th, 2015
(*Monday-Thursday: 10am-7pm, Friday-Sunday:
here for Calaway Park’s operating dates and
If you are planning your stay during the Calgary
Stampede, July 3rd-12th, 2015,
make sure to book early!
|Full Service (power, water,
sewer) – Pull Through
|Full Service (power, water,
sewer) – Back-In
|2nd tent on RV site
|Additional people (more than
here for special packages and offers!
|Dumping charge (no charge if
staying with us)
|Coin operated laundry facilities
|Wi-Fi (Code valid for 24 hours from first sign in or 500 Bandwidth)
During the Calgary Stampede there will be a shuttle available – July 3rd-12th, 2015. Round trip for each person is $10.25+GST (price subject to change).
All of our guests
receive discounted admission to Calaway Park!
Make sure to check out our packages under "Nightly
here for a copy of the campground map.
Park & Campground Policies
NOTE: All sewer hook-ups now require
the rigid connector from your hose to our receptacles.
- Hours of Operation
- Check-out by 11am (10am during Stampede)
- Check-in at 1pm (12pm during Stampede)
- Gates locked from 10pm – 6am (12am during stampede.)
- Store hours are from 8am – 10pm (subject to change)
- Quiet hours are from 11pm – 6am
- A valid credit card and full contact information (address & phone number) is required to book a reservation.
- Guests must be 18+ years old to make a reservation.
- Sites are designated upon check-in. If you would like a specific site we will do our best
to accommodate your needs.
- We require three days notice to cancel a reservation without penalty. There will be a $5.00 service fee on all
Cancellations with less than 3 days notice. All Cancellations on the day of arrival and No Shows will be charged one
- Maximum length of stay is 14 days. (If staying a week, the 7th night is free!)
- Fires of any kind are not permitted. We suggest a portable BBQ to cook your food.
- A unit is considered a "barbecue" when it has a lid that covers the whole unit and a grill rack that flames below do not touch. Briquettes are not permitted.
- Pets are welcome. Please keep them leashed and quiet at all times and do not leave them unattended at
your site. Please clean up after your pet. Day kennel services are available at Calaway Park for a small fee.
- All visitors must register at the campground office. Vehicles must not block sites or the road. All visitors must
leave by 10pm.
- One large or two small pup tents per site only. One small tent is allowed on an RV site with trailer.
- Some sites are 15amp and require a converter to operate air conditioning and electric heaters.
- 24 hour security is in place at Calaway Park.